Enjoy unlimited access to RCF climbing terrain and fitness equipment. Just remember day passes do not include staff instruction, equipment rental or belay services.
New to climbing? Check out our First Visit page for information on climbing programs for beginners.
- Adult (Ages 13 - 64): $20
- Youth (Ages 7 - 12): $16
- Child (Ages 6 and under): $10
- Discount With ID (Student/Military/First-Responders/Senior-Citizen): $16
- Harness $2
- Climbing Shoes $2
- Belay Device & Carabiner $2
- Chalk Bag $2
Note: Day passes do not include staff instruction or belays.
Save money when you prepay your day passes.
- 10 Punch Pass - Adult (13 and up) $234 with rentals, $180 without
- 10 Punch Pass - Youth (Ages 7 - 12) $198 with rentals, $144 without
- 10 Punch Pass - Child (6 and under) $126 with rentals, $90 without
- 10 Punch Pass - Discount With ID $198 with rentals, $144 without
- 10 Punch Bouldering - $171 with rentals, $135 without
New to climbing? Let our staff guide you around the climbing gym for an hour while you scale the up to 40ft walls at RCF.
All climbing equipment provided (no extra charge).
This 1 hour session is ideal for kids, families and first time climbers of nearly any age or ability.
$50 includes up to two climbers
$20 each additional climber
$25 deposit required to confirm reservation.
Groups of 6 or more climbers are eligible for our group rate. Visit our Group Page or call us at (203) 416-5500 for more info.